Sunday, August 18, 2013

Utah del fin


Springville has the very best splash playground I've ever seen.  It had a really long man made stream with little rocks to jump off, and fountains all over the place, with a waterfall at one end and a big fountain at the other end.  We loved meeting up with Gretchen and April, and their kids.  We had such a great time with cousins!    and cheetos too









Our last night there we met up with all of Jake's siblings at a park for dinner.   We loved it!  I wish this kind of stuff happened more often.  It's too bad this picture turned out fuzzy. Afterwards, the original Voelckers went to shoot guns at April's while the kids and I headed back to the apartment, then we headed over to Smith's supermarket for some ice cream.


Never fails.




The salt flats!  We were so very fortunate to caravan with my parents!

No comments:

Locations of Site Visitors