Tuesday, May 10, 2011

April 6 - London




Buckingham Palace. Too bad we couldn't stay for the wedding.

Tower of London

When we were here, at St. Paul's cathedral, I kept thinking of that scene in Mary Poppins with the song "Early each day on the step's of St. Paul's the little old bird woman comes." I looked for the tuppence a bag lady, but could only find the birds.

Tower bridge

And what London trip would be complete without a trip to King's Cross and platform 9 3/4. It was under construction. I think normally it's pretty impressive with the cart plastered into the real brick building, but this was just a huge poster and the cart.

Today we spent just over half the day touring the big city of London. Our flight back to Dublin left around 5 today I think. We saw the outside of lots of places.

No comments:

Locations of Site Visitors