Monday, April 12, 2010

Carly's birthday party

Carly's fancy birthday lunch is coming up. I am planning on using real tea cups. Having lemondade. Using fancy stuff like cloth napkins. Maybe some painting nails and/or making a bracelet. I'd like your ideas for what would make for a fancy fun 5 year old's birthday party.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ooooh I love coming up with party ideas! Hmmm, some other options:
games-
pin the jewel on the tiara
dress-up relay

crafts-
make felt purses and decorate
decorate tiaras

food-
chocolate covered strawberries
fruit kabobs
sandwiches cut out with cookie cutters

Gretchen said...

This is SO cute. You've been blogging a lot! I think I've spent the last hour reading your blog :) I love reading about the funny things your kids do and say, Carly with the scissors, love it! Cant wait to see you this summer!

Oh and for Carly's bday, Lucy went to a Tea Party with Brady's mom over Christmas and she wore ALL this costume jewelry, it was awesome. That could be cute!

Christine said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the party!! I'm waiting by my computer with baited breath.

Locations of Site Visitors