Our new little Henry Benjamin!! Benjamin is after his Great Grandpa Benjamin Epperson. He was born on Saturday, September 13th at 11:14 am. 8 lbs 15 oz. 22 inches. He has blue eyes and light brown hair. His eyebrows and eyelashes are pretty fair so we are wondering if he's going to be blonde. I had contractions for most of the day Friday, but by the time we got to the hospital Friday evening they had started to die off and they sent us home. Then I woke up to some more in the morning and we started timing. My parents came over and we left for the hospital around 4am. I bet the kids were pretty excited when they found grandparents there in the morning. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything! They even got all 3 kids to soccer games that day too! Nick scored a goal! After Henry was born we had my brother, Donnie, video the kids reaction to finding out we had a boy. There was an audible disappointment from the girls, but they recovered quickly, and it was fun to hear the "yippee" from the boys. Later in the evening they came to the hospital to meet their new little brother. The view from my bed was so sweet and I wish I had the camera with me at that moment. When they came in, Jake had Henry, and the kids came in youngest to oldest all in a line, all leaning over and admiring the baby. Each kid was really excited about their new little brother. Then Isaac turned around to check on me, it was so sweet. They each had a turn holding Henry. Jake and I feel so blessed to have each of these kids in our family!
 |
| Henry, about 1 hour old |
 |
Henry, 1 day old, all dressed and ready to head home.
|
2 comments:
LOVE!
awe, robyn i just loved reading this
Post a Comment