I've got lots of things I want to record. It's hard to believe we are almost to August! I'm going to start where I left off.
The beginning of June the tree in front of my parents house was removed. It was leaning into the street all of my life and was lots of fun to run up and down the trunk. I felt like it was our own little giving tree because we played on it, and my kids played on it too. My brother, Robert broke his arm when he fell out of the tree superman style. Right at the beginning of June one of the main and partially exposed roots cracked and the tree leaned even more so it had to go. We took a picture in front of it the day they took it down.
Oliver's First Day of Pre-K
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment