A very sweet couple in our ward let us stay in the cabin they rented and weren't able to use. It is located right by Emigrant Gap. The cabin was absolutely perfect. It had a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and even a futon in the front room for the kids to sleep on. We were a short walk away from the small beach on a beautiful lake. This campground also had a great lodge with a pool table, air hockey, and foosball. It also had a pool. It was an awesome vacation, complete with fishing and even paddle boats. Here are some picture highlights.
Oliver's First Day of Pre-K
11 years ago

2 comments:
Looks like you all had so much fun! I love the picture of Isaac rolling in the dirt.
I loooove the picture of Isaac in the dirt. That is such a cute family picture too! I looks like you had so much fun and it is just beautiful.
Post a Comment