nick lost a tooth yesterday afternoon. it's been hangin by a thread for a number of days now, but nick didn't want to force it out. when it came out, he came up to me and showed me the tooth looking really worried, he said he just wiggled it a little and it just came out. i believe he said he didn't mean to pull it out. you can already see the other tooth popping through. so we took a picture after dinner of him toothless. carly, always wanting to get in on the action, asked for a picture too. obviously i haven't washed faces yet. seems like annelise always has a dirty face.
Oliver's First Day of Pre-K
11 years ago

3 comments:
Well for being so reluctant about the tooth coming out he sure looks proud and happy in the picture. Does teething really ever end? Is it as painful for Nick now as it was for him when he was a baby? Just when you think things in the tooth department are on the mend one falls out or a new one pops up. I guess it's a never ending cycle until dentures:)
hey! great news! how rich is the tooth-fairy feeling these days? I forget if I got 50 cents or a dollar.
Congratulations, Nick! I hope you got at least a dollar!!! (I got a quarter or 50 cents, I'm sure.) I love the dirty faces. Christopher can never go to the grocery store without mac-n-cheese on his face. I'm always forgetting to wash it off!
Post a Comment