Friday, August 28, 2009

1st grade in Nick's class

Today was my first day volunteering in Nick's class. I really like going and meeting the kids and getting to know the teacher. Today I just had one child at a time doing a writing assessment. When my time was up it was time for the kids to line up and head over to the computer lab. I waved to them as they left the door. This is the first time that most/all of them noticed my huge belly. So many asked me things as they were leaving like, are you pregnant, are you going to have a baby, etc. after a few of those i got, i used to be a baby, then more of the first kinds of comments, then i got a "my mom is going to have a baby" then next i got a "my mom lives in a trailer."

2 comments:

Katie said...

they tell it like it is. once a girl told me that she had diarrhea that day, and that her mom wears a wig.

Christine said...

OH FUNNY!

Locations of Site Visitors