A couple of days we had a great rain. It rained hard and fast for a little while and we ended up with a couple of lakes in our backyard, and possibly a river. The girls had a good time playing in it. When Nick came home from school, the first thing he said when he saw our backyard was, "it looks like degoba." Now I hope some of you know about degoba, but for those of you that don't, it is the swampy planet on star wars where luke learns from yoda a little about the force. it's where his ship sinks into the swamp.
Oliver's First Day of Pre-K
11 years ago

3 comments:
This made me laugh and laugh and laugh! Cute girls, and such a funny Nick.
I love this. Nick is seriously so hilarious.
Robyn I think you must have the greatest backyard! That is an adorable picture of the girls.
Post a Comment