Jake got two of his wisdom teeth pulled today. One tiny one and one massive one, pulled by Dr. Moser. Both teeth intact. Jake is doing really well. He doesn't remember the ride home really, good thing I drove. His cheeks are not puffy, he looked way worse when he had a cavity filled. He said it went a lot better than getting a cavity filled also..
We have been enjoying knock knock jokes lately. Nick and Carly have been having a good laugh. I had a really good laugh when Carly tried to tell a knock knock joke, but started it out saying "Ding Dong" instead of knock knock.
Here's another one from Carly. When Grandma Cathy was here she asked me for something and I told her she would need to ask her grandma. She asked, and Grandma's reply was "You bet!" She turned to me and with lots of enthusiasm said, "She bet!"
Oliver's First Day of Pre-K
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment